Berkley & Veller Open Houses
Saturday, May 18, 2013
10:00am - noon
70 Carriage Hill Rd., Brattleboro
$135,000 – MLS #4223757
- This is a sweet, small home that could be perfect for you!
- The windows were replaced about 10 years ago with tilt-ins!
- Freshly painted inside and move-in condition!
- Feast on the fruits - strawberries, blueberries, peaches, apples and raspberries!
- Directions: Stockwell drive to Carriage Hill turn right, house is on the left #70. See sign.
11:00am - 1:00pm
499 Watkins Hill Rd, Walpole New Hampshire
$223,000 – MLS #4231937
- This pristine cape is set on a splendid piece of land with swimming pond, active brook, perennial gardens and mature trees.
- Meticulously maintained: wide pine floors, built in bookcases, cozy fireplace and handcrafted details.
- Main floor living includes first floor master bedroom and updated bath.
- Two large bedrooms upstairs plus another bathroom perfect for guests or an office.
- Directions: From Village of Walpole, Prospect Hill to Watkins Hill. Property is on left near County Road. See Sign.
1:00pm - 3:00pm
27 Washburn Way, Vernon Vermont
$229,000 – MLS #4209763
- Sited on 2.7 acres; there is a large, sunny front yard with veggie garden space, some woodland and a beautiful brook is down behind the house.
- The eat-in kitchen is spacious and updated and there is a first floor laundry.
- A first floor office or dining room is off the kitchen and there is also a bedroom on this level.
- South-facing exposure allows for great passive solar gain and has excellent potential for adding solar panels!
- Directions: Rt 142 to Pond Rd, under RR overpass, take immediate left onto Washburn Way. First house on left. See sign.